3-Year B Sc Degree in Business Administration
A degree in Business Administration offers you the opportunity to study the theory and practice of business and management in contemporary world of finance, marketing, supply chain, production, personnel management and corporate administration, and to analyse the broader role of the business sector as leading sector in national and global economies. Business Management practice is highly competitive and rapidly changing sector in every modern economy, driving corporate governance and corporate culture to the level because the forces of globalisation, technological change, deregulation and international integration have transformed the business world tremendously.
We are optimistic you will have a rewarding experience studying Business Administration at Masta Business School, as our erudite scholars are on ground to teach, mentor and supervise until success is achieved.
Why Choose Masta Business School for this course?
- You will study under the supervision of specialists across a broad range of business and banking, including fiancé, production, economics, personnel management, marketing and entrepreneurship,
- We link our students during the duration of their studies to industry guests and mentors such as Chief Executives of Corporate Organisations, Banks and industries for practical exposure,
- Our faculty staff are business gurus and experienced researchers in their subject areas who enjoy international reputation,
- We maintain an excellent virtual platform that gives you the chance to develop your skills in data analysis and report preparation,
- Masta Business School offers an attractive range of Postgraduate Degrees in Business Management (with specialisations in Finance, Marketing, Production, Supply Chain, Personnel Management, and General Management) so you can come back for your master degree after graduation,
- Depending on the modules you wish to study, you will be able to gain exemptions from parts of the professional examinations of the major Business and Administration professional bodies to become chartered.
For enquiries and awarding institution, ask firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply now, click – email@example.com