3-Year B Sc Degree in Insurance and Risk Management
Insurance is a pool of risk made upon a property, event or business in case of unexpected loss. Systematic and unsystematic risks abound in worlds of health, finance, governance, business, property, transport and other endeavours, hence the need for Risk Assessment Studies and Insurance to provide expertise needed for control.
At MBS, we approach the study of business risks, health risks, and general insurance functions from an intellectually rigorous interdisciplinary perspective, since it permeates core concentrations of business and finance, property and real estate, life and health, etc courses as well as a senior seminar. This couse is supplemented by a variety of discretionary subjects with an international dimension drawn from the shipping and maritime subsector, social sciences, humanities, and physical sciences.
Career Prospects of Insurance and Risk Management
- With substantial interaction with the business world, students are able to appreciate widen their horizon and experience in a profession that touches all aspects of human life and endeavour, preparatory to careers in Insurance, Risk Management, Loss Adjustments, underwriting, security management and general safety and standards..
- Insurance and Risk Management professionals are in high demand in all forms of business (corporate, health, transport, politics, property, real estate, etc). Some choose to become Marine Insurers, health insurers, and mana more in the dimensions of practice including becoming business men and women.
Why Choose Masta Business School for this Course?
- You will study under the supervision of scholars and crack team of international insurance experts in a broad range of business, health, marine and real estate,
- We link our students during the duration of their studies to industry guests and insurance gurus for practical exposure,
- Our faculty staff are experienced researchers in their subject areas who enjoy international reputation,
- We maintain an excellent virtual platform that gives you the chance to develop your skills in data analysis and report preparation,
- Masta Business School offers an attractive range of Postgraduate Degrees in Insurance and Risk Management and related fields in social sciences, so you can come back for your master degree after graduation,
- Depending on the modules you wish to study, you will be able to gain exemptions from parts of the professional examinations of the Chartered Insurance Institutes to become accredited.
For enquiries and awarding institution, ask firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply now, click – email@example.com