3-Year B Sc Degree in International Relations
International Relations is that profession which studies relationships between political entities (polities) such as states, sovereign states, empires, inter-governmental organizations (IGOs), international non-governmental organizations (INs), non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and multinational corporations (MNCs), and the wider world-systems produced by this interaction. The study strives to foster independence of thought and a multifaceted understanding of alternative outlooks on international affairs. At the same time, it prepares students for graduate or professional schools and for careers in the world of academia, government, international business, and international administration and management.
International Relations Major
At MBS, we approach the study of global politics from an intellectually rigorous interdisciplinary perspective, since it permeates core concentrations of economics, language, and political science courses as well as a senior seminar. This core is supplemented by a variety of discretionary courses with an international dimension drawn from the social sciences, humanities, and physical sciences. The major is designed to facilitate second majors, such as economics, and languages.
Apart from conventional course work, students of international relations enjoy different modes of learning. From conducting mentored individual research through self-design courses to cultural inter-relations that make the world a global village.
Career Prospects of International Relations Study
- With substantial interaction with other countries and their government agencies, students are able to meet other peoples of the world and share experiences with students in different countries to widen their horizon and experience, preparatory to careers in international relations and diplomacy.
- International Relations graduates are in higher demand by country embassies, ministries of external affairs, boards of chamber of commerce and industry, United Nations Organisation and international agencies. Some choose to become international journalists, international consultants specializing in developmental and environ-mental issues, international business men and women.
Why Choose Masta Business School for this course?
- You will study under the supervision of scholars and crack team of international relations experts in a broad range of business, politics, NGO and inter-governmental organisations,
- We link our students during the duration of their studies to industry guests and public administrators for practical exposure,
- Our faculty staff are experienced researchers in their subject areas who enjoy international reputation,
- We maintain an excellent virtual platform that gives you the chance to develop your skills in data analysis and report preparation,
- Masta Business School offers an attractive range of Postgraduate Degrees in International Relations and related fields in social sciences, so you can come back for your master degree after graduation,
- Depending on the modules you wish to study, you will be able to gain exemptions from parts of the professional examinations of the major International Relations Societies to become accredited.
For enquiries and awarding institution, ask email@example.com
To apply now, click – firstname.lastname@example.org