3-Year B Sc Degree in Psychology
The course Psychology concentrates on all aspects of behaviour and thoughts, feelings and motivations underlying such behaviour. While psychologists differ in their interests within the field of psychology and in the type of work they do, they all approach the study of psychology in a scientific way. Psychologists are concerned with practical problems such as:
- How do we ease the effects of parental divorce on children?
- How do we ensure that eyewitness accounts in court are reliable?
- How should people act on a date – what do others tend to find attractive?
- How do we help people overcome depression, stress or phobias?
- How do footballers keep their anger in check on the pitch?
- What makes a good manager?
- How can teachers ensure students are really learning?
Once you are thinking along the foregoing questions, then you are interested in studying Psychology. To enjoy reading this course at Masta Business School, you should possess good verbal and written skills, be hard-working and creative, have an enquiring mind and have the ability to think critically, demonstrate flexibility and good interpersonal skills.
Why Choose Masta Business School for this course?
- You will study under the supervision of practicing Psychologists in a broad range of health, business, including human resource firms, hospitals, civil service, social work, public administration and entrepreneurship,
- We link our students during the duration of their studies to industry guests and lead practitioners practical exposure,
- Our faculty staff are experienced researchers in their subject areas who enjoy international reputation,
- We maintain an excellent virtual platform that gives you the chance to develop your skills in data analysis and report preparation,
- Masta Business School offers an attractive range of Postgraduate Degrees in Psychology, and related professions so you can come back for your master degree after graduation,
- Depending on the modules you wish to study, you will be able to gain exemptions from parts of the professional examinations of the major Psychology professional bodies to become certified/accredited.
Career Prospects in Psychology
- Degree in psychology can lead to graduate membership of a Psychological Society.
- With further education and training at MBS or not, you can work as a psychologist in professional settings such as clinical, counselling, organisational, health, educational, sport or academic setting.
- Psychology graduates can take up permanent employment in a wide variety of jobs – community development officers, careers advisers, health promotion officers, management trainees/managers, editors, social researchers, youth workers, public relations officers, human resource/personnel officers, marketing executives, etc
For enquiries and awarding institution, ask email@example.com
To apply now, click – firstname.lastname@example.org