POST-GRADUATE ADMISSIONS AT MASTA BUSINESS SCHOOL
It is our desire to ensure you are supported throughout your entire student journey with Masta Business School, which means that when you decide to apply for one of our PGDs, Masters or PhD programmes, your enrolment advisor will be on hand to provide guidance and assist you throughout the whole process.
- Education – our applicants are generally required to hold a bachelor degree with no less than second class lower division to apply for admission to a Masters programmes. However, if you do not have a bachelors, you might also be able to apply based on possession of an HND (upper credit) or professional certificate of a recognized Chartered Professional Body and cognate work experience, depending on how long you have worked in relevant positions.
- Professional Experience – our applicants are generally advised to acquire some years of experience in relevant programme they are applying for (not compulsory), so as to make simple their academic encounter when enrolled.
- Proficiency in English – applicants are required to demonstrate they have suitable level of proficiency in spoken and written English to be able to cope with higher degree studies of this nature.
Please complete the information request form anywhere on this page and an enrolment advisor will get in touch with you.
HOW TO APPLY
From the moment you made enquiry on MBS On-campus and Online you will be supported by an enrolment advisor on hand to answer all your questions about studying online and will also guide you through the application process if you are ready to apply for a programme. Once you’re ready to apply you will need to go through the following steps to complete your application:
- Create a profile: this will allow you to log out of the application and come back and complete it without losing your information,
- Outline your academic and professional qualifications,
- Provide details about your professional experience, and
- Submit your motivational statement.
Once your application is verified, you will have access to our resources designed to help you make the best possible start for your studies. By completing your application quickly, you will also give yourself the best possible chance to succeed in your study and career respectively.
We have regular start dates for all our programmes throughout the year. Your enrolment advisor will speak to you about the best time to start your PGD, Master or Ph D programme.
For further inquiries and to learn more about our admission requirements and how to apply, you can request FREE information here.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION INSTANTLY (Click Here)
Clicking the SUBMIT button above constitutes your express written consent to be contacted by email, text, telephone, and prerecorded message by Masta Business School On-campus and Online regarding furthering your education. You understand and agree that calls may be generated using automated technology. You may opt-out at any time. Please Contact Us for more details.
To apply now, click – firstname.lastname@example.org