We are an enthusiastic and committed school, working hard to deliver an excellent student experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We bring together some highly successful and vibrant disciplines that are well-established to provide innovative and leading edge arts and education to students from around the world. We provide a diverse curriculum which promote ideas-generation and real-life testing, with all courses operating clear pathways to becoming a flexible and aspirational creative professionals. Our primary mandate is to prepare and provide communicators and teachers of the highest quality for government and business world, and our school systems all over the world.
Our Vision at SAE
To produce education professionals and to generate and advance knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through excellence in teaching, research and community services that promote the good quality of life for rural, regional and national development.
Our Mission at SAE
As a school in a comprehensive university responsive to the development needs of the Southern African region, the School of Education is committed to:
- Educate highly qualified graduates and responsible communicators, teachers and school managers by offering advanced and relevant professional training.
- Advance, create and disseminate knowledge through research and provide, as part of our community service, relevant expertise to assist societies in cultural, social and economic development.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of communication and education at all levels through initial professional education of teachers and further development training of teachers in the employment of both public and independent schools.
Our Values at SAE
- Human dignity and respect diversity
- Academic freedom and professionalism
- Intellectual development of staff and students at all costs
- A democratic, collaborative and collegial working environment where individuals and groups of academic openly air their views.
- Respect for staff and students as practitioners who are critical and reflective thinkers, and creative problem-solvers.
BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- B A Journalism and Public Relations
- B A Mass Communication
- B A (Ed) Educational Management
- B A (Ed) Planning and Curriculum Studies
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- PGD Mass Communication
- PGD Journalism and Public Relations
- PGDE Educational Management
- PGDE Planning and Curriculum Studies
- PGDE Education Measurement and Evaluation
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- M A Mass Communication
- M A Journalism and Public Relations
- M A (Ed) Educational Management
- M A (Ed) Planning and Curriculum Studies
- M A (Ed) Education Measurement and Evaluation
DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Ph D Mass Communication
- Ph D Journalism and Public Relations
- Ph D (Ed) Educational Management
- Ph D(Ed) Planning and Curriculum Studies
- Ph D(Ed) Education Measurement and Evaluation
For enquiries and awarding institution, ask firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply now, click – email@example.com